Draft Minutes of the meeting held at Tillage Hall, Recreation Ground, Cambridge Road Waterbeach CB25 9NJ on Sunday 12th February 2017 at 3.30pm. 17 members were present as shown in the attendance book.
1. Welcome: Colin welcomed all.
2. Apologies: M. Hill, D. Sharpe & Mrs J Sharpe.
3. The Minutes of the Annual General Meeting: of 21st February 2016 were agreed and signed proposed J Al-Nasser seconded R. Clarke carried.
4. Matters Arising: C Hickman enquired about the usage of the laptops at both shows. R. Clarke also raised purchasing Salvers in place of Crystal.
10. Election of Officers.
Inauguration of the President. Mrs J. Sharpe
Election of Vice-President. Mr C. Thorne
President Elec 2019 : Mr A Haynes prop G. Al-Nasser sec Mr D. Carter carried.
The above nomination where taken in block. Prop G. Al-Nasser sec C. Hickman
The above elections were all carried unanimously.
11. Subscriptions: To remain the same. prop B Whitlock sec D. Duncan carried
12. Date of the next A.G.M. Sunday 11th February 2018 to be held at Tillage Hall, Recreation Ground, Cambridge Road, Waterbeach CB25 9NJ at 3.30 till 5pm
13. Any other matters for the Committee: S & R V Show Manager.
14. Any Other Business: R. Clarke made the proposal that the society help with the yearly costs of the staging, he proposed a one off payment of £200.00 along with £120.00 yearly for the staging rental to Cambridgeshire B.S. sec Mrs J. Al-Nasser all in favour carried.
Mr I. Gurr Chairman of Cambridgeshire B.S. thanked the society for their assistance.
Committee Meeting after AGM to discuss Judges & Mollindina Trophy.
Mollidina Trophy - This year’s winners to be announced at Spec & Rare Variety Show
The meeting wished for a vote of thanks be recorded for Colin Potter.
There being no other business the meeting was closed at 3.58pm.